Thursday, October 29, 2009

A little bit of everything

Today's train ride to work wasn't as bad as yesterday's. Hallelujah! I still didn't get a seat, but today the floor seemed higher and I could actually hold onto the upper railing attached to the ceiling. Word around the grapevine was that more people were traveling today as they decided to go to work instead of working from home, as opposed to yesterday when people panicked and stayed home. Thank God tomorrow is Friday! No train drama for a few days will put me in a good mood!

Access Hollywood has this little clip of RPattz auditioning for his indie film, "How To Be." In the film, Robert plays this meekly guy who everyone sees as a complete loser (even his parents thinks he sucks.) Then, I think he comes into a small fortune and hires a life coach or something. The premise seems funny, and it's supposed to be a comedy. Anyway, in the audition clip, his character has a bloody nose. So there sits RPattz, with tissue wads stuck up his nose. I was nearly falling off my chair laughing. The moviemakers also made RPattz ugly as possible. You can still see some hints of his Edward Cullen character when he scrunches up his face to think. I think it's endearing :)

The studio that made the indie film is releasing the DVD 3 days before New Moon comes out. Riding on New Moon's coat-tails. Good job, people!

Tomorrow, I'm wearing a semi-costume at work. Technically, it's not Halloween yet, but still. I like all holidays, there should be more of them during the year! I asked around and I guess not that many people dress up at the office for Halloween. It is a very business-like environment. I don't see clients or anything, and I don't plan on wearing the costume to our 9:00 a.m staff meeting, but I figured, why not have a little fun?

I almost feel partially oppressed - like everyone has to be all normal there. You can still get your work done, be respected, and enjoy working there (hence the costume thing). I am just a little bit weird, and I am not ashamed to say so. Hahaha!

My little cousin turned 3 a few months ago. She is speaking in practically full sentences. I ask her questions and she answers me like an adult would. It's truly fascinating. I asked her where the glow stick I bought for her last week went off to. She replied "oh, there's no more batteries." Pretty good for a 3 year old!

My other little cousin who is 1 and a few months of age, can dance like crazy. He dances better than a lot of people I know. Maybe he'll become some kind of entertainer when he grows up. Who knows?

I find it frustrating when I get coupons for stores, then when I get to the store, there is nothing that I like or want to buy. Why does this happen? Who the ef goes to the store and buys out all the good stuff? Maybe I need to camp out at those places overnight. Like on "Black Friday".

I think companies should have Karaoke jam sessions. What better way to emote your daily grievances than through a round of Queen or Kevin Rudolf?

Did I say I'm glad tomorrow's Friday?

Ahh, sweet victory.

For Rachel: "Well Dun. Carreh Ohn." :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla back