Friday, November 6, 2009

Hot Mess

Today on the drive home, I heard some song on the radio where the guy kept saying "hot mess, she's a hot mess..." it was sort of catchy. I'm going to Google this song later. Okay, I Googled it and it's by Ligeia. Find it. Listen to it. You won't be sorry. Hee :)

Today was so busy at work. I like when things are busy - the time goes by so much faster. I really like Excel (when it works). I am such a nerd.



On the whole, this was a good week. I finished everything I needed to do, and more importantly, I felt like I belonged at work.

Tomorrow, I'm catching up with former work buddies. It's gonna be good times :)



The other day, I mentioned to my co-worker, "wouldn't it be great if we brought a Wii to work?" That would be an awesome stress-reliever! Unfortch, apparently there are no tv's anywhere in the building. Except maybe the ones the security guards use to keep an eye on cleptos. Ya know what I mean, Jellybean?

I am so happy it's the weekend.. I could just shout it from the rooftops! Speaking of rooftops, what in God's name was Al Gough (character on Flashforward) thinking when he catapulted himself off of the roof of his workplace? I liked his character, too. I Googled him (I know, i'm such a stalker) and he played Jett Jackson on The Famous Jett Jackson show on Disney Channel. So THAT's where I recognize him from. Thanks, Google! What would I do without you?

Off to play CafeWorld! But before I go, I truly believe in posting useless pics of a very swoonworthy someone...(don't worry Yeng, I post pics of you all the time on FB)



Yes! Walk to me, RPattz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla back