Sunday, November 15, 2009

Resistance is Futile

I am very annoyed right now. No matter what I do, or how many times I do it, certain companies I deal with for can't get their programs together. I have to call these companies, literally, like 3,000 times because someone effs up and I have to figure out why it got that way. Don't these people want my money? Then do a good job, dammit!

Sheesh, it is not that hard. If I could, I would do it myself...I just feel like calling some of these people "a$$hats" over the phone. Like, "get it right, "a$$hat!"

I also like when I get mail from said companies that says "so sorry, we couldn't proceed with X" but a few days earlier, I checked and X was perfectly fine and dandy. Get your sh!t together, people!

I hate incompetence. It really irks me...



This is probably the most annoyed I have been in quite awhile. Usually I don't resolve to such vulgar tactics, but this instance completely called for it.

I'm going to read Urban Dictionary for some good laughs. Or, I could just watch "How to Be a Gangster" on youtube. That always cracks me up...

1 comment:

  1. Are you referring to companies that you are working with for wedding planning..or companies that you work with at you secular job??

    ReplyDelete

Holla back