Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Walk In the Clouds

My mind is has been real foggy lately. It takes me a good minute to think about what I was just doing. I wonder if it is lack of sleep, or what?

I am so annoyed by passwords. Why can't there be one password for everything in the world? Work computer, home computer, blog site, email account, I mean if the TV had a password, I would give up and just read books all the time. No passwords needed there! For instance, to log into this site, I had to put in a password. I have like 42 passwords to remember. I write some down but I always lose them. Oh, well!

It's only 8:00 p.m.. I think I'm going to have a glass of wine and read a nice book! I want a recliner. That would be excellent!

I got a flu shot today. My arm hurts like a mofo. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla back